|New Member November!|
Become a member of the Philanthropy Center in November and your membership will be active through December 31, 2015!
That's over an extra month of membership! You will also receive a Philanthropy Center shopping tote and padfolio as our way to say thank you for becoming a member!
Sign up for membership between October 31st and November 30th, 2014, and you will automatically receive these extra benefits.
Individual and Consultant Members who join in November will also receive the free gifts and their membership will be valid through December 31, 2015 as well. Please see our website for information about Individual and Consultant Memberships.
The Philanthropy Center depends on the support of our members to continue bringing the highest quality programs and services to nonprofits. Most members tell us that the discounts they receive more than cover the cost of the membership, but we strive to increase the benefits each year. If your organization isn't currently a member but you would like to join, please read on for information regarding membership.
Why Become a Member?
Philanthropy Center members, both individual and organizational, participate in our high quality educational, training and networking programs at a significant savings. Membership fees help the Philanthropy Center to provide programs and services that strengthen and support the entire nonprofit community.
Who May Become a Member?
Philanthropy Center membership is open to individuals, nonprofit organizations, and departments of local, state or federal government. An organizational or government department membership includes benefits for all staff, volunteers and board members.
Upon enrollment in the Philanthropy Center, all benefits will be available to all employees, volunteers, and board members:
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events
- Opportunity to join nonprofit affinity groups in areas such as HR and marketing
- Access to our online member directory
- Discounted price on the Central Florida Nonprofit Compensation & Benefits Survey Report
- Use of the Philanthropy Center's comfortable, in-house resource library to do research, borrow books, or steal some quiet time away from the office (includes access to Foundation Directory Online)
- Discounted one-year subscription to the Nonprofit Quarterly ($39 as opposed to $49)
- Access to special members-only online resources including archived presentations and policy templates
- 501(c)(3) members with a budget over $500,000 can participate in the Rollins MBA Nonprofit Board Member Program
- Free 30-day job postings on the Philanthropy Center's Nonprofit Job Posting Board
- A link to your organization's website from the Philanthropy Center's website
- Use of the Philanthropy Center conference room for small meetings (seat 12-14)
- Free listings on the Philanthropy Center's nonprofit board position listing service, Board Finder
Membership Categories and Fees
All listed dues are for one year of Philanthropy Center membership. Your membership will expire 1 year from the day you join or renew.
|Less than $100,000
|$100,000 to $500,000
|$500,001 to $1,000,000
|$1,000,001 to $2,000,000
|$2,000,001 to $3,000,000
|$3,000,001 to $4,000,000
|$4,000,001 to $5,000,000
|$5,000,001 to $10,000,000
Large funding agencies and membership organizations that wish to join on behalf of their affiliated organizations may contact the Philanthropy Center's executive director to discuss a group membership.
Government Department or Agency Memberships
||Annual Dues |
|Less than $1,000,000
|$1,000,000 and Over
Individual consultants or individuals working for consulting firms can become members of the Philanthropy Center. Consultant members receive the same member benefits as our individual members, except they do not have the ability to post free job openings on the Philanthropy Center's website, receive tuition scholarships, or join nonprofit affinity groups. View a full list of consultant member benefits.
In order to be eligible to become a consultant member, a consultant must provide professional consulting services designed for nonprofits and must fall into one or more of the following areas of nonprofit expertise:
- Accountants & CPAs
- Board Governance
- Communications & Marketing
- Digital Applications/Software Development
- Event Management
- Executive Transition
- Financial Management
- Fundraising & Development
- Grant Writing
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- Leadership & Coaching
- Strategic Planning
- Web Design
Consultant members receive a profile listing in our public online consultant directory. Consultant profiles are listed by area of expertise (maximum of 2 topics can be selected from the list provided above).
All memberships are annual and expire one year from the join/renewal date. A consultant can join as an individual member for $300 per year.