Social Media for Nonprofits 2.0
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Rollins College, Bush Executive Center Room 207 (Main Campus)
SunTrust Parking Garage
East Lyman Avenue
Winter Park, Florida 32789
Online registration is closed.
Sponsored by Chase
Getting your nonprofit set up properly on social media is only the first hurdle. How do you create an effective strategy to integrate social media with your overall marketing and fundraising plan? What roles do strategy, analytics, and engagement tactics play in boosting your overall impact?
In this workshop, you will learn "how "to develop the right social media goals and "who” from your organization should be involved. You will learn how to use Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, and other measurement tools to gauge your current social media effectiveness, and how then, to enhance your nonprofit's social media presence and audience engagement.
Individuals should come into this workshop with working knowledge of social media and its role in marketing and outreach.
This will not be a hands-on tutorial on how to set up social media – please see Social Media for Nonprofit 1.0.
You will learn:
- Key Steps to develop an effective social media strategy
- How to measure social media
- Practical tips on creating and posting content on social media
- Understand the use of social media as part of your overall marketing, fundraising and outreach
- Some social media touched on include- Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
Tuition: $40 members $75 nonmembers
« Go to Upcoming Event List