Leaders Series Lunch: Social Media Panel – Hear from the Experts!
Friday, August 23, 2013
From 11:30 am until 1:00 pm
Rollins College, Hamilton Holt Building (Opposite side of garage from Main Campus)
SunTrust Parking Garage
East Lyman Avenue
Winter Park, Florida 32789
Online registration is closed.
Part four of the social media series sponsored by Chase
Presented with Urban Think! Foundation
Join us for a delicious lunch and panel discussion with local social media pioneers from the nonprofit sector. The panel discussion includes social media experts from key organizations in Central Florida.
You will gain insights into how they run their social media programs and what makes them successful.
Tuition: $20 members, $30 nonmembers (includes gourmet box lunch)
Moderator: Brian Schulte, Marketing Manager, Philanthropy Center
- Maria Diestro, Online Marketing and Communications Manager, Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida
- Ryan Price, Ryan Price Media
- Zach Lynn, Volunteer Coordinator, Adult Literacy League, Inc.
- Shaina Anderson, Operations Manager, Urban ReThink
- Scottie Campbell, Ivanhoe Village
« Go to Upcoming Event List